- Cinemania: How do you compare Harry Potter with Twilight?
- Bonnie: They’re completely different. The way J.K. Rowling writes is way more superior to that of the author of Twilight, besides the story has more different layers and subplots that address different topics. Harry Potter is also more universal and it reaches people of a wider range of age, which starts from little children. Twilight is more for American teens, especially girls. They’re two different stories, really, but I think that the best thing of both sagas is that they have motivated kids and young people to read. They have opened a whole new universe. I remember before kids didn’t even read a book of more than 10 pages and look at them now.
- Cinemania: Which other books do you like?
- Bonnie: Well, not the Twilight ones.
- take that Stephanie Meyer
running away from girls during recess in 1st grade, those were the good days
i’m sure you all know, but just in case you didn’t. that last post is a song called Los Lobos from the movie Desperado. if you haven’t seen it, do.
This week has been an interesting week in music for me. I just listened to the new Bayside and loved it, can’t wait for their new cd to come (thanks Jacques for the heads up BEE TEE DUBS)! and the song of the week was pretty legit too with “Beggin’” brought to you by Madcon (courtesy of Michael Coto). But lately i have been rockin The Beach Boys. I guess with winter coming up, i’m starting to realize how much i’m going to miss summer and The Beach Boys is always some good summer jams. Don’t Get me wrong i’m as stoked as ever for jacket season but I can’t help but feel a bit sad to say bye to summer ‘10. Summer ‘10 was a great one, yeah it wasn’t a good summer for movies but i had some really good times with all my friends. Soooooo my point being is that i hope Summer ‘11 can top Summer ‘10 but we’ll just have to wait and see.
Oh and by the way, if you don’t know what song of the week is it’s pretty self explanatory. Every week me and my roommates (Drew ‘hershelheat’ Vaughan and Michael Coto) choose a song that we want to be the song of the week and we overplay the fucking shit out of it. And then when saturday night rolls around and we’re partying it up, we play the song of the week and everyone loses their shit.
so i know i only have about 5 followers but if you have some suggestions for the next song of the week feel free to share your thoughts!